BUILD A NEW LIFE IN CANADA
Canada is one of the world’s leading destinations for migrate overseas.
Cosmopolitan to the core, along with a high quality of life and stable economy make Canada one of the best countries to live in.
With a high demand for migrants, Canada has opened its doors to individuals with the right skills and talent to give the country a distinctive edge on the global platform.
The origin of the word Canada can be traced back to kanata, meaning settlement or village. Canada is the second-largest country in the world area-wise, after Russia. Almost two-fifths of the continent of North America is occupied by Canada.
Even with the great size of the country, Canada is among the most sparsely populated countries in the world. Welcoming immigrants from all over the world, Canada has come to be a prominent model multicultural society. Moreover, Canada has a wealth of intellectual capital and natural resources.
Canada is officially bilingual, with the English and French languages enjoying an equal footing in the country. Ottawa in Ontario province is the official capital of Canada.
Prominent cities in Canada –
- Toronto, Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec
- Laval, Quebec
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Calgary, Alberta
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Hamiliton, Ontario
- Brampton, Ontario
WHY MIGRATE TO CANADA?
There are many reasons that make Canada a leading destination for migrate overseas –
- High demand for skilled immigrant talent
- A simple immigration process (as against other English-speaking countries)
- Free education and healthcare
- Safe country
- Vibrant cities
- As per a recent study of new immigrants, around 92% of newcomers to Canada found their community to be welcoming.
CANADA IMMIGRATION PROCESS
Canada has among the world’s most streamlined immigration programs. There are multiple pathways by which one can migrate overseas to Canada. These include:
- Express Entry
- Quebec Selected Workers Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- As an Entrepreneur/self-employed person
- For family
- As an Investor
The list of programs is dynamic and can change at any point of time. Each of these programs comes with its own set of application criteria and is targeted at a specific category of applicants.
Canada’s Express Entry is the most sought-after immigration programs in the world.
Launched in 2015, Express Entry is said to be the first immigration program to use a points-based system for assessing the eligibility of individuals looking to migrate to Canada.
- The federal department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) handles Express Entry submissions.
- The visa processing time under this program can extend up to six months or less.
- 67 points will be needed to create an Express Entry profile.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP):If you opt for the PNP to apply for your PR visa, these are the steps:
- You must apply in the province or region where you desire to settle.
- You could be nominated by the province to apply for a PR visa if your profile meets the eligibility criteria.
- You can apply for your PR visa after you are nominated by a province.
When making your application under the PNP, you can choose a province from where it will be easy to get a nomination based on your profile.
A provincial nomination under Canadian PNP can help you in two ways – (1) make you eligible to apply for your permanent residence directly to IRCC, and (2) automatically get you CRS 600 as ‘additional’ points on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
*Check your eligibility to Canada through Visa Palace Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
Officially referred to as the Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP), the Quebec Skilled Worker Program if for you if you intend to immigrate to Quebec permanently to work.
An interest in immigrating to Quebec must be declared as the first part of the process. Those with the training and professional skills to facilitate their job integration in the province are then selected by Quebec and issued an invitation to apply.
- Invitation rounds by Quebec are held through the Arrima Portal. As such, provincial draws by Quebec are also referred to as Arrima draw.
- Through the QSWP skilled workers can apply for the Quebec Selection Certificate or Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ). It is not necessary for applicants to have a valid job offer in order to migrate to Quebec. However, those with a job offer are given higher priority.
- Th QSWP is also based on a points-based system like the Express Entry System.
- Quebec is not a part of Canadian PNP and the federal Express Entry system of Canada.
*Check your eligibility to Quebec through Visa Palace Quebec Immigration Points Calculator
Visa Palace helps applicants choose the most ideally-suited Canada immigration program, assisting them throughout their migration program. Our experienced counsellors will guide you at every step of the way as you plan and navigate your migration journey.
As India’s #1 immigration consultant, Visa Palace has the experience and credibility to help you with your Canada immigration process.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY TO CANADA?
Each of the Canada immigration programs has its own criteria. However, there are nonetheless a few things in common across all permanent residence submissions.
Typically, migration applications are assessed on:
- Educational background
- Professional profile
- Your IELTS/CELPIP score
- French language skills, if migrating to Quebec
- References & legal documentation
- Canadian employment documentation
HOW TO IMMIGRATE THROUGH CANADA PR?
Migrating through Canada PR visa, gives you access for permanent residency. For this you will have to go through the Canada PR application process. The Canada PR visa is a points-based system.
*Check your eligibility to Canada through Visa Palace Canada Immigration Points Calculator</em.
Canada offers different immigration programs through which you can apply for permanent residency status. Among these the most popular are:
- Express Entry Program
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Business Immigration Program
- Family class Immigration
- Experience class Immigration
LIST OF FACTORS THAT DETERMINE CRS SCORE FOR CANADA PR
There are different factors that determines your CRS score. These include:
- Language Skills
- Arranged Employment In Canada [LMIA Approved]
Just go through this video to know the factors that determine your CRS score to migrate to Canada
HOW VISA PALACE CAN HELP YOU?
Visa Palace, the world’s best overseas immigration consultancy, provides unbiased immigration services for every client based on their interests and requirements. The impeccable services of Visa Palace include:
- Free eligibility check through Canada Immigration Points Calculator
- Expert guidance/counseling for Canada Immigration
- Coaching services: Expert CELPIP coaching, IELTS proficiency Coaching
- Free career counseling, book your slot today
- Complete guidance for Canada PR visa
- Job search services to find related jobs in Canada