BEGIN A NEW LIFE IN AUSTRALIA
Australia is one of the world’s most desired migration destinations, with a welcoming culture, vibrant cities, and sunny beaches. Highly-skilled professionals from all over the world come to Australia for its great quality of life and stable economic prospects. An English-speaking country, Australia is easy to assimilate into.
Australia has a more cosmopolitan culture thanks to a significant migrant population. The enviable citizen benefits and progressive policies of Australia make it a great destination to settle with your family.
One of the strongest performing economies in the world, Australia is a culturally-diverse nation with a highly-skilled workforce. A land like no other, Australia is the sixth-largest country in terms of land area. Australia is the only country in the world to take up an entire continent.
As per the latest United Nations data, the current population of Australia is 26,042,818 among which 30% of Australia’s population are from overseas. Comparatively the population was increased by 194,400 people. Over 200 different nationalities find a representation in the Australian population.
Canberra is the capital of Australia.
Prominent cities in Australia –
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Perth, Western Australia
- Adelaide, South Australia
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- Gold Coast, Queensland
- Hobart, Tasmania
- Cairns, Queensland
WHY SHOULD YOU SETTLE IN AUSTRALIA?
Many reasons make Australia a good place for migrate overseas with family –
- Stable economy
- Jobs available across various sectors – engineering, IT, education, healthcare, service etc.
- Citizen-first policies
- Free healthcare
- Free education for children
- A favourable climate with plenty of sunshine
- Multicultural cities that offer a high standard of living
HOW TO SETTLE IN AUSTRALIA?
You can remain in Australia indefinitely – on a permanent resident status – if you are able to acquire a permanent visa for Australia. The most sought-after permanent visas include skilled work visas, under General Skilled Migration (GSM). Family visas for Australia are also among the most commonly applied for permanent visas.
- As an Australian permanent resident, you can work and study anywhere in the country, remaining in Australia indefinitely. You also get to enrol in Medicare, the national health scheme of Australia. Moreover, a permanent resident of Australia can sponsor their eligible relatives for permanent residence.
- An Australian permanent resident can work in New Zealand without the need to get a work visa.
- A permanent resident of a country is not the same as a citizen. If you have permanent residence in a country, you will be holding the passport of another country.
- Permanent residence in Australia also allows you to travel to and from Australia as many times as required. When you are granted a permanent visa, you are permitted a 5-year travel facility. You might leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you want in those 5 years, provided that your visa remains valid.
- Australia’s pioneering immigration department has streamlined the application process to reduce processing time. However, putting in a Decision Ready Application is vital.
- With a dedicated Australia migration team, Visa Palace has the knowledge and experience to help you file an application with the highest chances of success. Our team of RMA-certified professionals in Visa Palace’ Australian partner office can assess your submission, helping you file it with confidence
HOW TO PROCEED WITH AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION?
The world’s most urbanized country, Australia, welcomes many immigrants worldwide as it has a wide range of job openings in fields like Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Construction and Mining, Manufacturing, Tourism, and Accounts and Finance.
Australia immigration is simple and easy as it is a point-based system that is calculated based on the following factors:
- Work Experience
- English Language Proficiency
- Adaptability (Spouse Skill Assessment, Australian Education or Work Experience)
* Get evaluated instantly with Visa Palace Australia immigration points calculator for free. Check your eligibility right away for your Australia work visa.
HOW CAN YOU MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA?
There are various paths for Australian immigration; below are the major streams through which you can immigrate easily. These include:
- Australia Skilled Migration
- Business Migration
- Employer Nominated Migration
- Australian Permanent Residence Pathways for Australia PR Visa
- Work Stream Permanent Residence
- Family Stream Permanent Residence
- Investment stream permanent Residence
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION
Generally for Australia immigration, the major requirement is a minimum score of 65 points for an Australia work visa. However if your score is between 80-85 there are more chances for Australia immigration along with PR visa. To score is calculated based on age, education, qualification, work experience, adaptability, etc.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION
- Points: A minimum score of 65 in the Points Grid
- Age: Below 45 years
- English proficiency: PTE Score or IELTS
- Skills Assessment: Skill assessment by certified authorities in Australia
- Occupation: Occupation should be listed in Australia’s Skilled Occupation List or Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)
AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION PLANS 2022-23
Each year, the Australian government increases the migration planning levels and invites a certain number of candidates under each migration program. In 2022-2023, there are better chances for the following streams and categories. As the country has many job opportunities, there is a lot of scope for candidates under skills streams.
- Australia will increase the immigration cap from 160,000 to 195,000 in the current fiscal year.
- Neil, the Home Affairs Minister, made the announcement in the two-day summit.
- The summit was attended by 140 representatives of the governments, businesses, trade unions, and industries.
- Prime Minister Anthony Albanese announced in the summit that 180,000 free places will be left for the vocational education schools.
- Permanent resident target in Australia increased from 160,000 to 195,000
- The Australian states have decided to open the skill migration program for the FY 2022-23 for onshore and offshore applications.
- The foreign nationals are advised to complete their skill assessment and obtain the required English proficiency scores to get eligibility for sponsorship.
An announcement has been made by Australian government on Friday that the permanent immigration has been increased by 35,000. The immigration target has increased from 160,000 to 195,000 in the current fiscal year.
Home Affairs Minister O’Neil has made an announcement of the increase for the fiscal year that will end on June 30, 2023. The announcement has been made in the two-day summit in which 140 representatives from different authorities participated. These authorities included governments, businesses, trade unions, and industries
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIA PR
Step 1: Check the eligibility requirements
- Check if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Verify if your occupation is present in the list of occupations in demand.
- Check if you have the required points based on the points table.
Step 2: English proficiency Test
Check if you have the required proficiency in the English language by taking the specified English language test. Fortunately, the Australian immigration authorities accept scores from various English ability tests like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc. So, you can take any of these tests to obtain the specified score.
Step 3: Get your skill assessment done
Get your skills assessed by the Skills assessment authority which is an organization that will assess your skills, education and work experience based on Australian standards.
Step 4: Register your Expression of Interest
- The next step is to register an Expression of Interest (EOI) on Australia’s Skill Select website. You should fill an online form in the SkillSelect portal where you should give responses to questions on your skill which is again based on the visa subclass you are applying under. The SkillSelect program offers three visa categories under which you can apply for a PR visa.
- Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa 190
- Skilled regional (provisional) Subclass 491
The first two are permanent visas while the third one is a temporary visa with a validity of five years which can later be converted to a PR visa. You should provide all the required information in the online application.
Step 5: Get your Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Once you submit your application and if it meets all the requirements then you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Australia PR.
Step 6: Submit your PR application
The next step is to submit your PR application. You must submit it within 60 days. The application must have all the supporting documents for processing your PR visa. These documents are your personal documents, immigration documents, and work experience documents.
Step 7: Get your clearance certificates
The next step is to submit your police clearance certificates. After a medical examination, you must submit your medical clearance certificate.
Step 8: Get your PR visa
The last step is getting your PR visa.
HOW VISA PALACE CAN HELP YOU?
Visa Palace, the world’s top overseas immigration consultancy, provides unbiased immigration services for every client based on their interests and requirements.
Our impeccable services of Visa Palace include:
- Free eligibility check through Australia Immigration Points Calculator
- Expert guidance/counseling for Australia Immigration
- Coaching services:Expert PTE coaching, IELTS proficiency Coaching
- Free career counseling, book your slot today
- Complete guidance for Australia PR visa
- Job search services to find related jobs in Australia